We can’t yet borrow from banks. We have nothing to offer as security. Therefore we must offer high returns to investors. Our system is very similar to one used by venture capital firms. Here are some great advantages:
- We don’t have to pay tax on money lent.
- We don’t have to keep selling and reordering shareholdings.
- We would not sell £10 worth of shares.
- You can turn this investment into a great present for someone. They can enjoy the excitement of a future capital gain!
- Every £ lent can be as much as doubled by grants and rebates.
What’s the matter with this offer? We’ve had a long think about it. What’s your opinion? If you don’t like it, what could we change? Please let us know!